Streamline your business processes and expand opportunities with IFS Cloud ERP
ZAMÓW JUŻ TERAZ:
Wystartuj z nowym systemem ERP IFS szybko i skutecznie
We are happy to announce that L-Systems, together with Oracle Corporation, has developed an offer dedicated to IFS Applications customers to transfer the IFS system installation to the Oracle Cloud. The offer is addressed to all customers of IFS Applications version 8 and higher. The proposal contains two variants of the solution: IaaS and PaaS.
IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service provides access to 3 basic services: data processing, storage and data access.
The standard of the service is the providing the computing power (CPU), operating memory (RAM) and storage (HD). They can be increased or decreased at any time depending on the needs. The fee is charged only for the time and amount of used resources.
In the offered solution, within one region (Frankfurt), there are 3 Data Centers (Availability Domain)located 30 km away from each other, within each there are separated 3 Environments (Fault Domain) on which application environments and databases are stored. In addition, the customer Environments can be stored in a different region, which is the third level of their security. Oracle Cloud provides SLA for availability, manageability and performance as the only one on the market.Oracle’s IaaS offers the best price-performance ratio on the market where you only pay for the resources you use. This is perfectly illustrated by the research carried out by experts from the chronicler.tech portal for a mid-range virtual server, if it is not used for a month. The cost of the cloud in the presented scenario for individual suppliers was as follows:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure– 11,15 USD
- Amazon Web Services – 46,23 USD
- Google Cloud Platform – 53,53 USD
- Microsoft Azure – 56,49 USD
- IBM Cloud – 61,19 USD
In addition, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers the lowest cost of so-called Egress, i.e. downloading data from the cloud. This is illustrated by the summary in the figures below (Figure 1 and Figure 2) showing the cost for 1 GB of data downloaded from the Cloud.
PaaS – Platform As a Service provides access to IaaS Services and the Oracle database with unlimited use, unlike the ASFU license, which allows the database to be used by only one application.
Using the PaaS platform, in addition to providing the operating and database system, provides access to a number of additional services, which are shown in the figure below (Figure 3).
Benefits of Moving IFS Applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Here are the main benefits that you can gain by deciding on our offer:
• Continuity and security of application and database operation.
• Scalability of the environment, you can flexibly adjust the dimensioning of resources to real needs, eg by increasing the demand with the growing number of users, or by limiting the availability of resources on weekends or even due to the time of day or night. This translates into a significant cost reduction of using the cloud.
• No costs related to the construction and development of hardware infrastructure.
• The most favorable price-performance ratio on the market
• Highest performance guaranteed by SLA for Availability, Manageability and Performance
• One point of responsibility (L-Systems) for the proper operation of the entire IFS Applications environment
• No limitations on using the database for IFS Applications only
• Relocation of the environment at a convenient time for You. We assume that switching your company’s environment to the cloud version will be completed within one weekend( with proper prior preparation)
• Ability to test the cloud before making a decision:
- Performance tests;
- Cost-effectiveness tests;
- Environmental management feasibility tests;
- Flexibility tests;
- Security tests;
- Use of additional services offered under IaaS or PaaS.
You can also keep your existing licenses and install them in the Oracle Cloud.
DO NOT PAY MORE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT FOR IFS APPLICATIONSTHAN IT IS NECESSARY!